Favors

hershey kisses

i am planning on using fall harvest color hershey kisses for my wedding and putting them in the organza drawstring bags or tulle?..how many should i put in each bag?

Re: hershey kisses

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_hershey-kisses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:11bdfda7-042b-486f-aab2-fdce215d61acPost:c2d84a13-ca37-4968-99a3-d2019fd08a5e">hershey kisses</a>:
    [QUOTE]i am planning on using fall harvest color hershey kisses for my wedding and putting them in the organza drawstring bags or tulle?..how many should i put in each bag?
    Posted by AngB1230[/QUOTE]

What size bag will you have?  I would think 6-8 would be a nice number.  You don't want the bag to be overstuffed but you don't want it too empty either.
  • I'm doing the regular silver wrappers with blue tulle. My wedding isn't for quite a while but I plan on putting 5 in each. I think it kind of depends on how many guests you have and how much money you want to spend. If you have 100 guests and $100 to spend on favors, do more if you want. If you are like me with 184 people and a tight budget, do less.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge: Cake image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards