Favors

Favor boxes/bags/tags shopping in Buffalo/Niagara Falls... coming down from Ontario

Hi There
I posted on the Invites and paper wall too but I thought I would also try here because my question falls under both categories....
This weekend my mom and I are headed to Buffalo/Niagara Falls, from Ontario to do some shopping.  Some for wedding and some personal.  I am still looking for programs for my wedding, favour bags/boxes and tags.  Is there anywhere in that area that sell those sorts of things and for a good price?  If we go to a David's Bridal are they just dresses and the paper items are online only?  My aunt lives in Utah and she said that Walmart and Target down there have an area of the store devoted to wedding items.  Just wondering if it's worth looking into those kinds of stores... or even some party supply stores.  Can anyone suggest of recommend somewhere to look? Trying to stay on a budget.

Re: Favor boxes/bags/tags shopping in Buffalo/Niagara Falls... coming down from Ontario

• edited December 2011
    Try going over under local wedding boards and asking the ladies on the local NY board.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • gymbugmj2kgymbugmj2k member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hm. some of the craft stores in Buffalo might have things (Michaels, JoAnn Fabrics, Hobby Lobby)
    There's a couple invitation places in town too (use a google map search).
    Other than that, you might find the cheapest prices online....

Go post this in the "western new york" board, and i'm sure you'll get more ideas.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards