Favors
Options

Help! Hershey kisses favors

I have a dilemma. I want to order personalized kisses to put on the tables at the reception however my name is too long. Should I go with initials and if so should I use my maiden name last initial or my new last name initial. Would that even be appropriate? Should I just use first initials, or would that look bad? Or should I leave it blank with just the date? I know my name would fit on the mini Hershey bars but I was really hoping for the kisses. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks!

Re: Help! Hershey kisses favors

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I definitely wouldn't use your maiden name initials.

I would either put just the first initial of your FIs last name.  Ex. "S" for Smith

or

The first initials of you and your FIs first name and the first initial of his last name
    Ex.  John and Jane Smith
                                                               J     J
                                                                  S

or you could also just use your first name initials Ex. J&J
  • Options
    chosen175chosen175 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you hoping to put your first or last name on there?  How many letters are we talking about here?  I've been able to fit 10 letters on a Hershey Kiss label and still make it readable.  It all depends on the font you use - some make it harder to use longer names. 

You can use a photo or graphic instead of names.
    You can use first names instead of first & last names.
    You can do a larger initial of your new last name (if you're planning on changing it to his) with your first name & his first name as an overlay.
    You can do "Mr. & Mrs. Lastname"
    If you do the name curved around the edge, you can fit more letters.

I can help with a design if you want - email me at chosen175 ataol dotcom - just make sure you put something really obvious in the subject line because I have a really powerfful spam filter.  lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i would def use your monogram

so, your monogram in the middle and the date around it. 

simple and sweet... =)
  • Options
    AubreyMoAubreyMo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the monogram idea. If not the first initial thing would be cute, as well as the date. As far as the kisses themselves go, I'd definitely make sure you put them in bags or make it obvious that people are supposed  to take them. My sister had me sticker 500 kisses for her wedding, and hardly anybody took them. They turn out super cute though! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards