Favors

corked mini wine bottles?

Hey everyone!

So I posted this yesterday and it dissapeared into oblivion.  But anyways....I'd really like to have mini wine bottles for favors, but my reception venue insists that all wine favors be corked.  Has anyone come across any mini bottles of wine that are *not* screw top?  The screw top variety are available for as low as $1/each at the grocery store, so I'd love if I could find a corked version in the same price range.

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: corked mini wine bottles?

• I haven't but I'm guessing it depends on where you order from. We live in the Finger Lakes region with a bazillion wineries and we've never had this issue before. Bully Hill is one that doesn't cork but screws so just be mindful when ordering to ask first.

Better yet, buy a bottle of the brand you were thinking of to see if it screws or corks...you know, taste tests, research Wink
    Vacation White Knot
  • I read somewere that you can get Trader Joe mini bottled wines for very cheap...not sure if they are corked or not, but I'd like to have corked bottles at my wedding as well.  I heard T.J's wine is good too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards