Favors
Options

personalized candle holder

Where did you get your personalized candle holder minus the candle...i need about 100 of them..the best price i found was with with Oriental Trading..they have them $12 a dozen...has anyone seen a better deal? thanks 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: personalized candle holder

• Options
    Mrs.B6302007Mrs.B6302007 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2012
    Honestly, edible favors are the way to go.  Most guests aren't going to want/use something with someone else's names or wedding date on it.  It's certainly your money and your choice, but I thought I would throw it out there so you could see it from another (a guest's) perspective.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I agree with the above poster. Most guests don't want something with YOUR monogram on it (although those with the same last name/monogram might)

If you want to give guests votive candle holders, they might want them if it has THEIR monogram on it. You could do this with vellum overlays sized to fit the votive holders, or by writing it with a glass pen (they sell them at craft stores). I made templates for vellum overlays for votives. If you go to my website link below (bio), click on DIY instruction link in there if you are interested.

If you still want to do it with your monogram, the price you are seeing from Oriental Trading is the best price I've seen.
  • Options
    we make gel candles and sell them on ebay all the time..so we thought if we gave everybody one of homemade candles that would be cool...so yeah maybe will leave the name off of them..we were gonna put our names and wedding date..but you guys are right no will use it then....thanks given me something to think about...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards