Favors

Coaster Favors

I was going to coasters as my favors. I am giving 1 set per couple. Not sure if I should do sets of 4 coasters or sets of 2?

Also has anyone used www.weddingfavorsemporium.com?

Thanks!
Diana

Re: Coaster Favors

• HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    IMO, you should do 4 coaster/set so families can use them and even single people can use them when they have company.  But first, it depends on what you can afford in your budget and go with that.  I wouldn't break the bank over it. 
  • Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Diana. I actually ordered my coasters from the Knot, link here. Price is the same, 99 cents for pack of 2: http://weddingshop.theknot.com/WEDDINGWAREHOUSE/ProductPage.aspx?pId=P1105(KnotShop)

I ordered a set of 2 for each attendee. Instead of pictures, we are putting monograms in the center that we prepare ourselves with a printer. That way, with each person getting 2, a married couple will have 4, and they are personalized/monogrammed for them. We are attaching the table placecards to each, so we can kill 2 birds with one stone, so to speak.

I will say that if you get these, they have a very light greenish cast to the edge, are not white as they appear in the picture. They have other coasters as well there, not sure if they are the same price as the site you mentioned in your post.

Good luck.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice. I'm leaning toward going with the 4 per couple. It's a little more money, but it shouldn't break the bank. :-)
  • SkyeUofASkyeUofA member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Please let me know where you decide to order from and how they work. I would love to do Coasters as favors.

• edited December 2011
    I say 4 per couple as well.

Here's a great link: http://thefavorlounge.theaspenshops.com/Search.aspx?q=coasters
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards