Favors

What do you think?

In my search of favors that could act as centerpieces and could also be appreciated, I've come across the (not original, but original to me) idea of putting bowls of candles surrounded by clusters of something on each table.

I've found these soaps and think they're beautiful. The etsy seller is offering to sell them to me at wholesale cost, bundle them up in organza bags, and stamp little note cards with our names and the date of the wedding.

What do you think (they're pomegranate scented)?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What do you think?

• edited December 2011
    I think they are gorgeous.  It sounds good to me.  But then, I am a sucker for a deal.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    great idea! my aunt made soap for my cousins wedding it was an amazing favor!
  • edited December 2011

love it for a favor,

dont love it for the centerpeice, if they are very fragrant id be concerned about smelling them while eating, (im also not doing real flowers or scented candles in my center peices)

id also be concerned over allergies.

if you do, definitly put a few extra bars in the bathroom to be used during the reception, then people will know what theyre getting!

10-10 siggy favorite summer picture Image and video hosting by TinyPic http://hiscb.blogspot.com/
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, what a great idea re: putting some in the bathrooms!

Good point about them smelling while eating. Perhaps I'll put them in hurricane vases so people can take them on their way out. I'm not so concerned about allergies, since we're only inviting our closest friends and I know all of them and am super conscientious about their allergies.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jensgf2010jensgf2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great idea, maybe use a "smell proof" bag though, if that is even possible. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards