Favors
Options

Seed Favors Revisited

Hi all,
I am making matchbook seed favors for my guests.  I've seen the Martha Stewart templates and I'm using those or just using my own template but none the less, am buying the seeds. I was wondering how many seeds per packet you used or would use? I was going to order the seeds in bulk, maybe on ebay or through a friend with a landscaping company that can get them wholesale, but I wasn't sure how many per packet I would need.  Any insight is greatly appreciated!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Seed Favors Revisited

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would probably ask your landscaper friend. Show him/her a smple of the packet you would use and ask for their advice. I would guess it would depend on what type of seed you would use?

Just out of curiosity what does a matchbook seed favor look like?

For my friend's babyshower we bought packets of flower seeds pretty cheaply and glued a stick to the back and decorated them with a sticker and ribbon and stuck them in a basket so they looked like flowers coming out of the ground.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    according to the site below about a tsp. should do

http://flowersoul.com/flowerseeds.html
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I made them! I origionally bought forget-met-nots in the individual packets and we used a whole packet. But then ran out so I got a bulk bag and used about a table spoon in them.

I have pictures of them posted in my Bio.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards