Favors

Anti-Hangover Favor was a HIT!

I was replying to some posts about this, but figured it'd be easier to just tell you guys in a separate post.

At my wedding in November I had an anti-hangover drink mix for my guests in the hotel room bags and also at the bar for the reception, and people were RAVING about it! There's a product called PurpleRainEnergy, it's an all-natural drink mix that you take before you start drinking and it helps your body prevent a hangover. I ordered a little more than 1/guest, and went through just about all of them. People were really grateful the next day, because by the look of the scene on the dance floor I thought that everyone was going to be a mess-but almost everyone was feeling good! I emailed the company for a sample to test out first, which my fiance and I put to the test with a lot of red wine one night, and it worked for us! I felt great the next day-no headache or anything.

Plus if you email the company and say it's your wedding, they should give you a bulk discount. www.PurpleRainEnergy.com. Good luck to everyone with the rest of your planning! It will definitely be worth it, and the BEST day of your life!!

xox Amanda

Photo by Todd James Photography (Chicago IL)

Re: Anti-Hangover Favor was a HIT!

• QueerFemmeQueerFemme member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited February 2013
    In Response to Anti-Hangover Favor was a HIT!:

It's odd that you have never posted on TK, but all three posts you have are raving about a favor?  But no other part of this amazing wedding?   And imagine that...I went to the website you are raving about... and there just HAPPENS to be an account manager named "Amanda".  

Advertising isn't permitted on these boards.   Reported.
  • I'm really offended that you would report my post. I mentioned it in three spots because those spots were all relevant. I really did use the product at my wedding - and yes my wedding WAS amazing! I just looked at their website too - and wouldn't you know, another girl named Amanda? No way could there really be two of us out there? Please. I haven't posted on the Knot because my other vendors aren't on here. They are on Wedding Wire.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_anti-hangover-favor-was-a-hit?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:3339e782-1e8c-4357-8b22-6086c3fe0db0Post:710cdf81-f12a-4dec-956a-54c49e56c373">Re: Anti-Hangover Favor was a HIT!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Anti-Hangover Favor was a HIT! : It's odd that you have never posted on TK, but all three posts you have are raving about a favor?  But no other part of this amazing wedding?   And imagine that...I went to the website you are raving about... and there just HAPPENS to be an account manager named "Amanda".   Advertising isn't permitted on these boards.   Reported.
    Posted by cmgilpin[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards