Favors
Options

My Favors "Bling" Theme

So I don't really have a theme, but I am using a ton of crystals all over the place, literally thousands so I guess "bling" would be my theme if I had one.

I got these favors for a great price $1.50 each.  The cheapest I found these was $3 anywhere.  They are real glass and I think everyone will love them.

I will be placing them on top of the napkin that will be in the middle of every plate on the table.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My Favors "Bling" Theme

• Options
    SD3194SD3194 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are the guests supposed to do with a big diamond? I don't mean to burst your bubble but usually favors like this get left behind.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They are about 2"..they aren't big.  They can do whatever they want with them.  They are paper weights/decoration.  If they don't want them they can leave them behind.  From the few I have shown they have really liked them and thought they were great.

As for my bubble bursting..it's not possible I think these are going to look beautiful with all of the decor I have and if people don't want them and I have some to take home after I will be just as happy.

I found these at a wedding/bridal expo show I went too.  They were displayed just as I will be using them and I thought it was a beautiful set up which is why I figured I would use them as decor and they could double as favors.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    SD3194SD3194 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome, it sounds like your reception will be very pretty.
  • Options
    colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think they are very fun and unique! :)
  • Options
    ivyrose13ivyrose13 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FWIW I would leave it behind as well, but it sounds like you will have a beautiful reception.

The truth behind a well laced dress
  • Options
    McKenna2012McKenna2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They look cool, but don't be surprised if a lot of them are left behind.  Knicknacks that collect dust are likely to be left.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I think those will look really nice as decorations on tables, not so much as favors

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards