Favors

Can you recommend someone?

Im looking on etsy for monogrammed stickers to put on favor boxes that are 2x2. Has anyone purchased some, guess Im looking for a recommendation on who to use.

TIA

Re: Can you recommend someone?

• wicked_faerywicked_faery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    probably be easier to go to a craft store's wedding aisle & get printable labels/stickers.
    ~~~~June 15th 2011~~~~ Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic My Planning Bio - Updated Nov 2nd
  • bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You can print them out youself.  Michael's has products and templates.  I ordered my boxes and picked up the stickers.  But if you're looking for an Etsy dealer, I'd recommend One Reverie or Sheila Marie Designs.
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, I found some on Beaucoup.com (they were more expensive than print your own, but also more customizable with colors and pictures) and then Michael's and Hobby Lobby have the print your own. I would check them out too. Its easier than you think to print your own. I found some pretty square labels (with a raised edge) and put our monogram on it in the wedding colors for, like, 8 bucks for 60 or so labels... Dont limit yourself to just Etsy. You can do that yourself!
    Omigosh! October 9th is coming at me quick!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards