Favors

Favor Boxes

I might be overthinking this but wanted everyone's input...
I love the look of this favor box but...should I purchase the kraft style box or plain white boxes and wrap them as pictured....would that make them more special, to unwrap the box or stop driving myself crazy and just purchase the kraft style box.

Thanks everyone!

Re: Favor Boxes

• edited December 2011
    I voted yes just because I love that look! I don't think anyone will consider the favor boxes more "special" if they're wrapped, but they are definitely gorgeous and show that you spent a lot of time on them. Make sure it's in your budget! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    YES
    www.weddingwire.com/kiwonaandhector
  • edited December 2011
    I think the brown craft boxes would be cute. They will already untie the ribbon and remove the lace. If I received a favor at a wedding wrapped in paper, then wrapped in lace and tied up with a bow I would expect there to be something pretty special inside.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • bidge24bidge24 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    if anything....i'd just do the box plain and tie a ribbon on it
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I think they look cute without having to wrap them. Plus, depending on what you're giving as a favor, it may not make sense to wrap them. I have a friend who had a lovely wedding and gave mini pies as favors (which were delicious). She wrapped them, but in the course of wrapping them they were flipped upside down and ended up getting kind of smooshed. Plus, it took her and a couple of BMs hours to wrap a bunch of tiny boxes. If it was me, I'd just go the kraft box route. They are dressed up enough with the lace and ribbon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards