Favors
Options

Wedding favors

I have gift bags with 7 wedding favor gifts inside for my guest. Should I put them on the table at each place setting before they come in to be seated for dinner or hand them out at the end of the reception? Please give me your ideas. Joyously His, Dolly

Re: Wedding favors

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would seat at each place setting or have a table with favor bags where people can grab on their way out.  If you did the table you'd probably want to make a sign saying Don't forget to grab a favor.  If you dn't mind me asking what did you include in the favor bag?
  • Options
    dolly blumdolly blum member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OK, but I have to warn you....this is my 2nd marriage, but my first big wedding. I'm a mature bride, at 60 and my wedding is kind of small, 75 people. Having said that this is my list of favors:
    A candle w/ a personalized sticker
    A letter-opener      "                 "
    A paper bookmark
    a flower seed petal
    a votive w/ led lite...also personalized
    a small box of matches.....     "
    A small sewing kit................"

I didn't pay over $1.00 for any of the items, and my Man Of Honor thinks I'm crazy!!! But I'm having soooooooooo much fun!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, that is a nice idea I love that !!  And, you gave things that they will use over and over.
  • Options
    123wrapper123wrapper member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would have a decorated favor table and place them nicely on the table and have the guests pick them up at the end of the reception.  Having them at the reception table may be a little distracting and none of those items are needed during the reception.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards