Favors

Candy Buffet Question!

I am doing a candy buffet at my wedding, and when I was talking to someone about getting the custom candy bags they said "oh, it's to take home?" this got me thinking that what I was thinking is they would fill them up before they left...is that not how it works? Help!

Re: Candy Buffet Question!

• edited December 2011
    Our venue put out our candy buffet when they put out our wedding cake & viennese table,our guests filled up the bags and they were able to take them home with them.
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes the bags are to take home the candy like the PP said.  People will get the idea, don't worry!  :)
  • McKenna2012McKenna2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, that's how it works. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, people should get the idea.  If you're concerned that they won't you might want to make a sign to let them know.
    My wedding Bio My baking Blog View from Le'ahi Diamond Head image
  • HarleyVaughanHarleyVaughan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all! I'm pretty sure people will get it. I just got concerned about someone asked me if that how it was supposed to be done! :)
  • souschef08souschef08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    another candy buffet question: do people think it's lame if we don't get personalized ribbons for our little mesh bags?  Is it terrible to send someone home with a favor that doesn't say our names & wedding date on it?  I"m assuming the candy is all they really care about :)

October 2011 Sept Siggy- wedding preview! imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • olilirish1oolilirish1o member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good question souschef, but I honestly don't think it would matter. Its completely up to you if you want to put your names and wedding date, but I personally think I would just put a bag with nothing, its just going to get crumpled and thrown out. I would rather spend a little more on a nicer bag than decorating one they'll throw out
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards