Favors

Koozies

has anyone bought koozies as favors online before and if so which website you recommend?

Re: Koozies

• Skip the koozies and go with something edible.  :D

• I agree to skip the koozies, but if you DO use them, please don't have your names or wedding date printed on them. 

I guess it's b/c I don't drink many canned beverages, but I don't understand this as a wedding favor, though I know a lot of couples choose it for one. I just would have no use for this whatsoever. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • edited January 2013
    Well thanks for the advice but they're not my only favors. I'm just getting like 50 to put at the bar in case people want one. I was just looking to see if anyone ever bought them online before and thought this was the best place to post it. Thanks!
  • I used Kustom Koozies (http://www.kustomkoozies.com) for a party once and they were a huge hit.  I've been to a few weddings where they were given out and people enjoyed them as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • If you want unique favors for that special day please visit www.glamourgiftstore.com
  • I used totallyweddingkoozies.com and I loved them! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards