Favors

Favor Tag sayings

We are giving coozies and personalized decks of cards for our favors.  We picked these because our favorite weekend activity is to get together with friends/family and play card games and drink beer.  does anyone have any cute ideas for what i could say on the tag?  I'm at a loss!  thanks.  Jen

Re: Favor Tag sayings

• edited December 2011
    "Thank you!" 

Really if you don't have something cutesy to say, just saying "Thank you for sharing in our special day" is fine. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Get Cozzie and play some cards! HAHA That's lame. Yeah, just say thanks for coming.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for sharing this day with us.
  • w+c3w+c3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you look online at playcard favors (which I was going with at some point) if you read some of the descriptions and stuff they have cute sayings listed sometimes. I wish I could remember them all but they were stuff like "From the Perfect Pair" or "Perfectly Suited" stuff like that. Might give you inspiration.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm friends with a lady who owns a print shop, and she made coozies for a wedding that said 

To Have, To Hold, and To Keep Your Drink Cold! I thought it was cute! 

I also like the Perfect Pair and Perfectly Suited sayings from the above post as well!
  • mcskatcatmcskatcat member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Depending on what web site you're ordering from, they will have a number of options to choose from that are cute.  Most wedding web sites, like The Knot, will have recommendations to choose from. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards