Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Transportation Suggestions

Hi All,

My fiance and I are getting married in Dallas in 17 days. We still have yet to book transportation. It's just that one thing last minute we've missed. We're looking for a company that can charge per trip, we prefer not to rent for a block of hours but instead for an A to B pickup/dropoff. We want to book for a trip from the church to the reception(approx. 15 miles) and then a pickup/dropoff from the reception to house (approx. 11 miles). All locations in the Dallas / Plano area. Anyone have suggestions for a reliable company that charges a resonable amount of money? FYI, it's just me and my finance that needs the transportation so a smaller car would most likely be appropriate. Thank you!

Re: Transportation Suggestions

• Options
    We went with Premiere, and if you just get a Lincoln Towncar, like we did, the minimum is just 2 hours. What we did was have the car take us to the hotel while our parents cleaned up, and then they used the same car to get back to the hotel from the reception since they had been drinking and would get a cab anyways. 
  • Options
    A good friend of mine has a car service. Might want to ask them and see if he will....http://www.segexecutivecarservice.com
  • Options
    Hi!

I Have a great suggestion for you. Bowtie Vintage Classics. I am friends with the owners and a member of Grit + Gold, a new Southern Wedding group.
  • Options
    What does it cost to rent a classic car like an old Rolls Royce?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_transportation-suggestions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:459dc107-3cb3-4f52-a128-1b8a8935f840Post:d50bc726-e527-4af4-83bd-bcdc03585692">Re: Transportation Suggestions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! I Have a great suggestion for you. Bowtie Vintage Classics . I am friends with the owners and a member of Grit + Gold, a new Southern Wedding group.
    Posted by amandalooney[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards