Favors
Options

favors???

i need some help thinking of wedding favors to do.... we really dont want to spend a bunch of money so we need some ideas for cheap favors to give out. we also want to do something cute or unique. a favor that when people see it they will want to go "awh thats cute!"

Re: favors???

• Options
    PeavyPeavy member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Favors aren't required, so if you're on a budget, just skip 'em.  If you are going to buy $100 worth of favors, and you find them on sale for $75, you haven't saved $25 -- you've spent $75.  Save the entire $75 and eliminate them.

If you still want to do favors, go with something edible, many of which will still get left behind.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't do favors. No one missed them. I put the money towards something else wedding related.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto PP, just skip them. We are having a photobooth and the guests can keep their pictures and memories from our wedding: that is their favor lol.

No worries, no one will miss them!
    I'm a Mrs & My Honeymoon Memory
    imageimage
    Wedding Items For Sale
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we dont have many things set... i am working with the number of 150 guest, but that is just guessing. we do not have a theme and it is driving me nuts. our colors are lime green and dark brown.I was just going to rep you and say those are the coolest! But I was told I need to spread the love...
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP. Save yourself the time and money and just skip them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Any ideas for what favor will go with a peacock feather theme?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Follow Me on Pinterest BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I kind of felt like we needed them because all the weddings we have been to has had them. But I really like the photobooth idea and had thought of that. So maybe we will put the money we were going to use for favors towards the photobooth.
  • Options
    gbissigbissi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The photobooth is a great idea and it actually is a favor!  When the photo strips come out, they usually have hte bride and groom's name on them along with their wedding date.  one wedding we went to gave the guest a copy and put the other copy in a scrapbook where you could leave a message to the bride and groom.

Another small touch you could do is buy a frame for them to keep the photo strip (outs are still up in our house).  They don't cost much.  Here is what I am talking about:

http://www.framesforphotobooth.com/frames/l-frames

They also make holders for bookmarks and magnets.  I'm sure if you seach around, you can find them for less $$ and maybe the photobooth cmopany will offer them in a package...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards