Favors
Options

Napkins

Are the beverage napkins on the knot a good price at 15.99?  They are on sale and I want to buy some, just wanted to check and make sure they won't go down to a lower price.
Thanks!

Re: Napkins

• Options
    pandasquishypandasquishy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my napkins significantly cheaper through a local stationary store.  Also, The Knot's shipping prices are ridiculous.  
    imageimage
    Follow my book blog: Panda Reads
    Follow me on Goodreads: my read shelf:
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    omgitsrojoomgitsrojo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

That is the lowest price I have seen on the Knot.... however I know that that is a HIGH price to pay for 100 napkins...

Personally, I bought packs of 50 for 2.99 from orientaltrading.com and am stamping them myself- But I know that is not always for everyone.

Just a thought.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have found TK's prices to be lower than exclusivelyweddings.com and a few of the other sites I have looked, but I may have to check out orientaltrading.com and look into stamping them myself. I am all about saving the $$$$

How did you go about stamping them yourself? Can you tell me more about that, where you got the stamp, etc?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards