Favors
Options

Outdoor Wedding Favors... Women-Check... Men-Hmm...

I'm having an outdoor wedding and decided I wanted the favors to be practical and [very important] budget friendly... For the women, I bought some nice folding fans that fit the theme and wedding colors, but I just don't know what to do for the men... There will be about 200 people total, so budget is important! Any ideas???
BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary

Re: Outdoor Wedding Favors... Women-Check... Men-Hmm...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    P.S. The colors are natural earth tones: blue, green, brown... The theme is travel-outdoorsy-naturish... :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    alyssalowealyssalowe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine is doing beer koozies with a nature scene on it. guys love those and it will def be used more then once.
  • Options
    CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_outdoor-wedding-favors-women-check-men-hmm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:5a65d3e5-49fd-481c-baaf-099e97317eb4Post:f100b04a-922d-40c8-a92b-4efd8a4a9c63">Re: Outdoor Wedding Favors... Women-Check... Men-Hmm...</a>:
    [QUOTE]A friend of mine is doing beer koozies with a nature scene on it. guys love those and it will def be used more then once.
    Posted by alyssalowe[/QUOTE]

Koozies are alright as long as they are not imprinted with names and dates.  And for the record, I am a WOMAN and I drink beer.  I would prefer a koozie over a fan.  Fan would be clutter, koozie could be useful.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards