Favors
Options

favors

we are making s'more boxes for an outdoor wedding with a fire pit would any of you consider this as a favor for people?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: favors

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely! Great idea.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    It sounds like a great idea....although I love anything marshmallow!  Not sure about your area, but I noticed in my local grocery store, they are now carrying a rectangular shaped, semi-flat marshmallow specifically for s'more building!  It's the "traditional"/national marshmallow brand.....keep an eye out for those!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Jet-Puffed-Stacker-Mallows-Marshmallows-8-oz/16554941
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't consider it a favor, but I would consider it awesome.  Favors are something that the guest takes home. 

You know that you don't have to have favors, right?  If the s'mores eat up your favor budget, just skip favors.  Winning!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    As a huuuuge smore fan myself, I'd absolutely love the idea and now I'm jealous I can't do something like that. I'd just consider it a late night snack , tho, and not a favor. Again, as someone said above, actual favors aren't necessary, people will enjoy the smores :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards