Favors
Options

OOT Bags

I orginally was not going to do OOT bags for the hotel guest (frankly, most people staying at the hotel are not OOT guests). But, my FMIL is planning on hosting brunch the next day at the hotel, so I thought that having a note when they check into their hotel would be a good way to inform people to come to brunch. I just wanted an idea of something I could add to the note to fancy it up a little bit. Any ideas? Maybe something breakfast themed?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: OOT Bags

• Options
    OnoyuOnoyu member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe some fruit, apple, banana, grapefruit? That way it's healthy and somewhat breakfasty. I might stay away from baked goods for fear that they might go stale over night. If you're feeling particularly crafty you could make little tags with the what when and where tied to the stem of an apple.

Otherwise I would say a chocolate, for a sort of "chocolate on your pillow" feel.
    PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    mcskatcatmcskatcat member
    edited December 2011
    We went to Sam's Club and just purchased bulk packs of snack items:  cookies, crackers, pretzels, bottle of water, that kind of thing.  If FMIL is hosting brunch, I would actually stay away from the breakfast idea since they will already have that meal provided for them.  We also considered adding fruit to ours, but that looked fairly expensive. 
  • Options
    daisy662daisy662 member
    edited December 2011
    Here is what I did. Not breakfast related but maybe it will give you an idea... My wedding is a pool party so I tried to stick with that a bit. \\

I got floral beach bag totes and put everything in those. They are cute from Oriental Trading so really cheap...

Inside I put:
    2 individual size bags of chips
    2 bottled waters with our name and date and pic of flip flops (ordered from personalization mall)
    brochures on Orlando and Disney (free from visitors center - wedding is in orlando)
    sunscreen
    hotel door hangers that say - do not disturb recovering from X and X's wedding (etsy - cross your fingers they are delivered today!!)
    A little mini canvas bag with flip flops on it
    Inside the mini bag I put a flip flop pad of paper
    A bunch of candy inside a flip flop cello bag
    flip flop luggage tag from bed bath and beyond

Hope this helps!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards