Favors

Pint glass / mixing glass favors

I decided to give pint glasses as favors, and after an exahustive search of every place I could find, I thought I'd share my findings...

BargainMugs.com appears to have the best prices, but they do NOT. They charge $.75 a glass, but then gouge on their shipping. They are local to me, and would not let me pick them up - claiming that a person coming to their shipping dock would "interrupt their work flow" Um... UPS doesn't interrupt it, and neither would I. Quite frankly, they undercharge on the product so that people get drawn in, and then make everything back on by over charging the shipping.

I actually ended up going with Staples Promotional Products. staplespromotionalproducts.com The price per glass was more, the setup feeds were the same, but shipping for 200 pint glasses was less than $35. I also did a search online and found a 20% off coupon, so that sealed the deal!

And yes, they have our names on them, I really don't see the point of giving a favor that is generic. Smile
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Pint glass / mixing glass favors

• Sabrinaf33Sabrinaf33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you try discountmugs.com? I was considering them. They let you upload your own photo, we plan on using a local landmark and then adding our names and dates. I haven't ordered yet, I keep watching for better promotions because I agree, the shipping is ridiculous! It almost doubles my price! Thanks so much for your input!!
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, and their shipping was also really high.

Staples was the best on that hands down. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I got my glasses on Friday. They are fantastic. They were packed very very well, and out of 200, only one had a tiny chip/flaw.

Shipping ended up being $22.75, tax was $21, and with the online coupon I found the entire order for 200 glasses, with a one color print, was just over $300.

FAR better than any other place I found.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards