Favors
Options

rock & roll theme favors??!

My FH & I have spent alot of timing going to shows. Hes in a band himself. We are doing a rock and roll theme reception! But I am completely CLUELESS on what do to for favors?! help!!

Re: rock & roll theme favors??!

• Options
    My FI says you should do Hershey's Kisses or gummy snakes (something about the bands Kiss and Whitesnake...)  Along those lines, you could do chocolate molded guitars, lightning (ACDC), and anything else that you think fits the theme.  Less edible ideas can be found here : http://offbeatbride.com/2010/04/rock-n-roll-wedding-favors
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    To continue with the above theme, mini Aero chocolate bars for Aerosmith? :-D
  • Options
    I would do the chocolate guitars.
  • Options
    HELLO!!! What do you think of when you hear the words Rock and Roll? Music, Guitars, Party, Fun, Dancing. Heck google rock and roll images see if anything jumps at you. I like courtney's idea chocolate guitars, pen guitars, guitar shapes shot glasses, lightening bolts, Microphones. I found a mic award trophy that can be personalized,

OH BETTER IDEA!!! Buy old album records the big ones. Take a sharpie marker and personized it. With their name or your name the date. Make it your charger under their plate. Thats the best thing I could come up with. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards