Favors
Options

M&M

I was wanting to M&M for my favors because my fi name starts with a M and so does mine so its cute thing but idk if it would be better to set them in little baggies are just a large bowl of them?

Re: M&M

• Options
    edited December 2011
    A large bowl?  Like a make your own candy bag kind of thing?  Or a large bowl on the table?  I don't think I understand the large bowl concept.

I'd go with a small favor bag or box or other kind of packaged material.  That way people can take them with them and not have to eat them there.  I wouldn't do a large bowl unless you're doing a candy bar/table and you have small favor bags for people to fill on their own.
  • Options
    mpatt2122mpatt2122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I agree with pp. I would put them in a bag or box.

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my FI and I are also M&M , we are having M&Ms but not as favors they are going to be in a candy dish for people to snack on.  we are having a very small (20people) wedding at home.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Put them in individual bags.
  • Options
    TiaraCTiaraC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having M&M's too.  I decided to go to the fabric store and get tulle (about 1.49-1.99/yd).  I cut them into squares, size depends on how many you want in there, and then I wrapped them up and tied them with a ribbon($.50/roll).  Made cute little bags that look really nice.  Very cheap too.  I got two yards and it made more than I needed.  I am having about 100 people at my wedding.  It is a little bit of work but it is not hard and kind of fun.  If you want pics I can send some.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're putting ours in unique shotglasses we found online and putting some tulle over the top and tying it with a ribbon.
  • Options
    jaclyn5023jaclyn5023 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_mm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:6d6c3386-f33c-487b-a9c9-b21c6688ae89Post:74fed3a4-d932-484e-baf3-20e6792888cf">Re: M&M</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am having M&M's too.  I decided to go to the fabric store and get tulle (about 1.49-1.99/yd).  I cut them into squares, size depends on how many you want in there, and then I wrapped them up and tied them with a ribbon($.50/roll).  Made cute little bags that look really nice.  Very cheap too.  I got two yards and it made more than I needed.  I am having about 100 people at my wedding.  It is a little bit of work but it is not hard and kind of fun.  If you want pics I can send some.
    Posted by TiaraC[/QUOTE]

<p>TiaraC -  I love your M&M in Tulle idea - sounds like somthing I could do! If you do have pics, I would love to see them! :)</p>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are putting M&Ms in salt and pepper shakers that I put a ribbon and a thank you note on.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards