Favors
Options

Beware Personalizationmall.com for Drinkware

If anyone is thinking about giving personalized drinkware as a gift, look somewhere other than Personalizationmall.com. I just ordered 22 oz steins for the groomsmen of my wedding, and 16 oz steins showed up. It was a big deal because I wanted the perfect stein to accommodate a bomber. Plus, I had already brewed each of them a special batch and bottled it in 22 oz bombers. Their web copy was just plain wrong. They told me they would look into it and would give me half off if I kept them. It wouldn't have been so bad if I would have felt like they cared, but they did their own 'testing' and changed their copy to 20 oz mugs, by filling them with water to the very brim. 

Not only did I have a huge billing issue with them (that I won't even get into, but it was like pulling teeth to actually get the refund) but their 'customer service' was completely rude and condescending, telling me that if I knew how to pour that it wouldn't have a head at all and I could fit 20 oz of beer to the brim. Even though there is a clear line built into the mug for 16 oz, a normal pint. 

Beware, my friends. These people have no interest in beer or customer service.

Re: Beware Personalizationmall.com for Drinkware

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i used them for christmas decorations and didn't have a problem :(

sorry to hear they treated you so bad
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I have used personalizationmall for a lot of things and didn't have any issues UNTIL I ordered wine glasses for my future in-laws for Christmas. I ordered them in November, had a guarantee they would be there by Christmas, and they never showed up.
    I called multiple times and they assured me they would be there by Christmas. When they weren't, I got the offer to either send the glasses or get my money back. Nothing was offered for my trouble and embarrassment that my in-laws got no gift from me until I posted a nasty email on their site.
    In the end, I got a refund and a $20 dollar credit to use on the site. I would have liked my money back AND my glasses. 20 bucks doesn't even partly cover what I would pay to get those glasses again.

So, understood on the "BEWARE of Drinkware" comments. lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards