Favors
Options

Make Custom Bottle Labels?

One of the first things I decided on for our wedding is our favor. I'm from Kentucky and both FI and I enjoy our local soft drink Ale 8 One. It's like a ginger ale. I've already priced getting the actual glass bottles from the company directly (weddings get the school/church rate!), but am unsure how to really pull this off.

I want the bottles to include a picture of us and have the wedding date, etc. I already know that the company cannot print custom labels because the minimum order is way too huge. We'd be looking at maybe 200 max.

Know of anywhere online we can make labels? Or even in store? I'd like them to be either like a sticker label or a plastic film to wrap around so that the label doesn't get messed up when put in the fridge or a cooler. If we get desperate, we'll just make something in Word or something.

Any ideas?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
So ready to bring our families together and PARTY on April 13th, 2013!
image 225 Invited
image 53 Are ready to party!
image 18 Will be missing out!
image 154 Are MIA!
Reply requested by March 23.

Re: Make Custom Bottle Labels?

• Options
    My dad is a small time wine maker.  He brought software (looks like a CD rom that comes with label stickers) to make his.  There are also websites if you don't have a printer at home.  Here's one http://www.windsorvineyards.com/labelmaker

If you google wine label maker lots of other sites come up as well.
  • Options
    That website is for making labels to put on bottles of wine you purchase from that vineyard, so unfortunately that part won't work out.

However, I am interested in that software possibly. Do you know where your dad bought it? Or how much it cost?

I have also found a couple websites that might work out and have requested samples from them to see the label material:

www.sheet-labels.com

www.onlinelabels.com

I just didn't know if anyone had personal experience anywhere for recommendations.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    So ready to bring our families together and PARTY on April 13th, 2013!
    image 225 Invited
    image 53 Are ready to party!
    image 18 Will be missing out!
    image 154 Are MIA!
    Reply requested by March 23.
  • Options
    Vistaprint has a lot of different stickers and labels that you might be able to use.

Oriental Trading Co sells personalized water bottle labels, which might be better if you're worried about the cold/condensation: http://www.orientaltrading.com/personalized-wedding-bottle-stickers-a2-47_444-11-1.fltr?xsaleSku=3/3920.

Hope that helps!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards