Favors
Options

What do you think about this idea?

FI and I are HUGE Tigers fans! We are getting married May 2013. I originally wanted to do a candy buffett but after thinking about it I thought it might be cool to do a "Tigers theme" buffett..I was thinking peanuts, cracker jack, big leauge chew, orange and blue M&M;s and a popcorn machine....
We are also doing beer koozies as favors...They say our names and "Beerly Beloved"

Just curious what you think...I wanted to do something different. Our wedding is pretty casual, no frills just personal and simple. I thought that would be fun!

Opinions welcome! Thanks :)

Re: What do you think about this idea?

• Options
    In Response to Re:What do you think about this idea?:[QUOTE]FI and I are HUGE Tigers fans! We are getting married May 2013. I originally wanted to do a candy buffett but after thinking about it I thought it might be cool to do a "Tigers theme" buffett..I was thinking peanuts, cracker jack, big leauge chew, orange and blue Mamp;M;s and a popcorn machine....We are also doing beer koozies as favors...They say our names and "Beerly Beloved"Just curious what you think...I wanted to do something different. Our wedding is pretty casual, no frills just personal and simple. I thought that would be fun!Opinions welcome! Thanks : Posted by tttcharm04[/QUOTE]

I think it all sounds great, except the koozies. Generally, its a bad idea to do favors with your names/wedding dates. Those types of things normally just get left behind or tossed in the trash when guests get home.
  • Options
    I answered your other post and it pretty much mirrors what cmgilpin said.  Lose the koozies and go with the candy.  Go tigers!
  • Options
    JoanE2012JoanE2012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited October 2012
    Skip the koozies.  Those are very dated and people generally don't care for non-edible favors.....even more so when they are personalized to you.
  • Options
    Gourmet nuts are always nice! Like Chipotle Roasted Peanuts or Cashews. This Etsy shop sells 4oz and 2oz gold tins of them by request (and their prices are VERY reasonable). Check 'em out! :)
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/CloudyCity
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards