Favors

Awesome Mini Polaroid Magnets | Custom Wedding Favors | Make your event memorable!

{{ Absolutely the Perfect ( Save the Date or Wedding Favor ) for your upcoming wedding }}
Personalized, FUNctional and oh so unique, what a great way to impress your guests.
Mini P's are handcrafted especially for you and I make the process simple and handle every order personally and professionally. I ♥ custom orders. Place your order today, you won't be disappointed.

You're going to to want to to tell your friends.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MiniPolaroidMagnets

{{{ It's Easy }}}
When you place your order you will receive an email with my contact information, simply send me 1 or up to 5 different photos & your choice of captions and I will turn them into flawless mini "Polaroid style" magnets. I will be happy to send you a proof before your Mini P's go to print. After your approval, I will begin handcrafting your own custom wedding favors.

{{{ Creative uses for your Mini P's }}}
On the refrigerator - keep your memories alive.
In your office - they'll be a hit.
In your locker at school or work - a great addition to YOUR space.
They will add flare to any space!

Mini P's are 1.5" wide x 1.8" tall
Order your own Mini P's today!

{ Enjoy today ~ Look forward to tomorrow } Have a creative day, Christy Gentile

Re: Awesome Mini Polaroid Magnets | Custom Wedding Favors | Make your event memorable!

• You can't advertise on this board...
    "Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and pleases where it goes" David & Roxy March 2, 2013 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards