Favors
Options

Love struck theme

My fiancee and I are getting married next June (2011) and I'm looking for a creative favor theme idea.  He's an Electrcian, and I kinda wanted to do a play on that with a "love struck" theme for the wedding.  I'm thinking about fitting lightning or sparks somehow into the favors.  I thought about sparklers, but I'm not sure.  I was wondering if anyone has any ideas that could help me?

Thanks!

Kacie

Re: Love struck theme

• Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could do pop rocks and come up with a creative saying.  They do "spark" in your mouth.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cookies in the shape of lightning bolts in any flavor you like and decorated however you like.

Or for each guest you could do three cookies in a bag: one cookie in the shape of a heart and two cookies in the shape of a lightning bolt (one with your name on it and one with his name on it).  And maybe the heart cookie could say "Love Struck."

You could also do mini night-lights?  Though I'm not sure many people would use them.

image 182 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing the fun
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox...

RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2011
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!  Love the ideas, Peaches - I like the cookie idea! It's really cute!  Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards