Favors

displaying favors

i'm doing can coozies for our wedding favor how should i display them for the guest to get them...we are not having a setting plan and we are doing buffett so i didn't think we should set them on the tables thoughts??
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: displaying favors

• Can you give them out with the drinks? i.e. have your bartender put everyone's first drink (regardless if it's soda or booze) in the coozie?

TBH, I would not take this favor home, I'd only use it at the wedding if at all. So giving them out with the drinks would help at least get your money's worth out of the coozie.

You could also place them in baskets by the bar.
  • Also, how many people are you inviting?  Without giving everyone a specific table to sit at, you will need to have extra tables available, which would add to your expenses: extra table/chair rentals, centerpieces, etc.

I think you should give assigned tables.  Set them with the silverware and napkin at each place setting.  The plates can be up at the front of the buffet so that guests don't have to hold their plate while waiting in line or grab silverware and carry it while getting their food.
  • that's a really great idea to give them out with the drinks!!! thanks alot! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Are your drinks going to be served in cans?    If so, then I think it's cute to hand the coozies out with the drinks.  If your drinks are going to be in glasses, then I don't see this working.
    DSC_9275
  • I also wouldn't take one b/c I almost never drink canned beverages. What are you putting ON the koozies? Some of us are telling you we would leave them behind to let you know you may have a lot left over, and if your name/wedding date will be on them, you will likely have even more left over. I would just place them on the tables or have them on another table with a sign saying to take one.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • i'm not quite sure what we are going to put on them yet but i know my crowd and they love them so i'm not worried about them going to waste and even if they do we will use them! and we will have some cans and bottles but i'm sure there will be some cups 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ValoucheValouche member
    First Comment
    edited January 2013
    If you want unique favors for that special day please visit www.glamourgiftstore.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards