Favors
Options

im having a western weddding. favors?

What do yall think would be a cute cheP favor. Im alredy doing a candy bar but i want something else

Re: im having a western weddding. favors?

• Options
    Have you looked at oriental trading?  They have a bunch of rustic western stuff.  Are you going to wear cowboy boots with your dress?
  • Options
    Maybe BBQ sauce or something?  I'm not too sure what I associate with Western, but I would consider something along those lines.
  • Options
    A small planted catus ? They're cute, western, and around a buck each.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_im-having-a-western-weddding-favors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:89b802d5-c67b-4dfc-bc91-68df6c68d53ePost:90783bfc-cca7-4cf2-b4c1-545fc82097ac">Re: im having a western weddding. favors?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Maybe BBQ sauce or something?  I'm not too sure what I associate with Western, but I would consider something along those lines.
    Posted by mcskatcat[/QUOTE]

That's a really cool idea.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am also having a western themed wedding and I think that we are going to make our favors.  A couple of ideas we came up with are finding miniature tree stumps that are thin and carving our initials on them.  Another idea is to get little cowboy hats or boots and put little signs on them that say thank you for coming or something along those lines.  If you start getting crafty you can come up with a lot of ideas :)
  • Options
    A dry rub for BBQing is great and soooo easy and cheap to make...Everyone loved it at a wedding we went to the guys went crazy...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards