Favors
Options

Photo Booth Favor

We recently booked a photo booth for our reception. We've requested double pictures - one for the memory book and one for the guest. We were going to buy acrylic frames for each guest to put their photo in and take with them as their favor. Has anyone done this? Is it generally well-received?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photo Booth Favor

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes we did this at our reception and everybody loved it.  We still laugh at the photos.  Making doubles is absolutely necessary but to save some money you could probably go without the frames.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We rented a photo booth for our June wedding. I also plan on buying frames as part of the favor, but I don't think it's necessary.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Another idea for the photo booth is fun "props" They brought some but my friend brough some too, that went with her OSU theme.  We took the photos home without a frame.
    Holly Loves AVON
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think that is a great idea! My FI and I are considering doing a Photobooth, but didn't even think about doing it as favors!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MilleRsBestMilleRsBest member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our photobooth didn't supply photos to take with, but a CD for us with all of the pics and also gave a link to their website for guests to DL pics.  I liked that better!
    someecards.com - What's the difference between peanut butter and jam?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to a wedding that had this and it was AWESOME. She did not have frames and it was totally FINE. Save the  $! The pic is enough :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kittykatwi13kittykatwi13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They make Bookmark Sleeves that are super cheap and a nice way to hold the photo. The booth we're having offered it in there quote but were cheaper for us to buy ourselves
    http://www.clearbags.com/specialty/vinyl/hanging-bookmark
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards