Favors

Fall themed favors

I am just about finished with our favors for our wedding (coming up in 49 days!!) and they look awesome.  Since we are having a fall theme December wedding I figured ornaments would be a fitting favor for our guests.  The only thing I need to do is add the writing to the ornaments and the ribbon on the top.  Our colors are eggplant and orange, so I'll add a satin eggplant bow on the top and finished!!  So easy to make AND only 1.25 per guest.  Very affordable and they look beautiful!!  Great idea for DIY brides out there!!!
Happily in love since 12-01-10 Happily married since 12-01-12

Re: Fall themed favors

• itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited October 2012
    What is it? A clear plastic christmas bulb with a fake flower inside?

IMHO, these might have been a nice touch for your table decorations, but I don't think I'd take one home, sorry.

Glad you like them though!
  • What writing are you planning on putting on them?

I would leave them as they are.  People are not going to put something on their tree with your names and wedding date unless they are your parents.
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
  • I was trying to figure out what they were also, lol. I thought maybe it was filled with tissue paper? I'm not sure....
  • It looks like a clear Christmas ornament with some kind of weird orange flower and clear liquid??? NMS, but I'd have to wait and see them finished. I'd also probably recommend skipping the writing.
    DSC_9275
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards