Favors
Options

Personalized Stickers

Hello! We're 6 1/2 weeks away from the wedding and I'm working on our favors. We're doing a candy buffet and I got Chinese take-out containers. I want to get or make personalized stickers to put on the containers but I don't want to spend a ton of money. Can anyone recommend a site that they may have used? Or, can you buy materials at a place like AC Moore and make your own stickers?
Thanks!!!

Re: Personalized Stickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I can recommened Vistaprint, it has designs already or you can upload your personal design. I just ordered some stickers from Vistaprint the other day and plan to use it for our favor boxes. It was a steal since i also had a $10 for $50 Vistaprint coupon.
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011

If you keep your eye on the budget board, the ladies are great about announcing when they see a sale on the vistaprint coupon.

Also, when I was in search of invitations I came across a bunch of websites that had personalized stickers pretty cheap. I would just google it and see what you come up with, if you don't find anything maybe ebay some stickers that just match your theme.

We were looking for envelope seals for the invitations (winter wedding) and couldn't find any cheap. I ended up finding 150 snowflake stickers (blue & silver, very sparkley, matched our theme perfectly) for $6 and that was with shipping. So maybe you can go this route as well.

I'm a Mrs & My Honeymoon Memory
    imageimage
    Wedding Items For Sale
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_personalized-stickers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:9171e770-f409-4f14-bd5e-90999cc56a7aPost:a4d44bd8-757e-4bd1-a743-1a28cc29e81d">Personalized Stickers</a>:
    [QUOTE] Hello! We're 6 1/2 weeks away from the wedding and I'm working on our favors. We're doing a candy buffet and I got Chinese take-out containers. I want to get or make personalized stickers to put on the containers but I don't want to spend a ton of money. Can anyone recommend a site that they may have used? Or, can you buy materials at a place like AC Moore and make your own stickers? Thanks!!!
    Posted by jmcdonald3383[/QUOTE]

If you want to DIY craft stores have sticker papers in their wedding sections that you can print yourself. The store I went to Michael's craft store has DIY stickers with templates online for all sorts of things, tags, chocolates, etc. But you could also google & see if you can get some printed cheap from an online store.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also reccomend Vistaprint. That is where I plan on making my stickers for our chinese take out boxes also. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards