Favors
Options

Unique Wedding Favors?

Hi I am having an elegant, traditional wedding with a few surprises for the guests. I wanted to come up with a unique wedding favor (besides a photo booth) that my guests would love. I don’t really have a theme though and my wedding colors are purple and green. One of the surprises for the guests might possibly be the Philly Phanatic (Philadelphia Phillies mascot) as long as their schedule doesn’t conflict. Any ideas would be great! Thanks!

Re: Unique Wedding Favors?

• Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm all about edible favors.

Can you bring in a donut cart, or a cotton candy machine, etc? Have a candy bar (not super unique but unique to some guests).

Good luck!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree, edible is the way to go. I'm not sure what time of year you are getting married but maybe a snow cone truck or have italian ice.
    I'm a Mrs & My Honeymoon Memory
    imageimage
    Wedding Items For Sale
  • Options
    petitiennepetitienne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with everyone, edible is the way to go! I found these cookies that are classy, unique and gorgeous: 
    http://petitienne.com/simple-wedding-favor-customizable-cookie.php

I already sampled them and they taste absolutely delicious (I had mine infused with lemon but they can do any flavor you want). 

They can also put your picture on the cookies or whatever you want. 

• Options
    kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Holy vendor fail. Next time, don't make your screenname the same name as your website. You've been reported.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    pepperdownspepperdowns member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I noticed your message and was wondering if you had checked out my custom wine charms (www.bookcharmsmaine.com)They are tiny books, with custom and a photo on the first and last pages. I have 150 different papers to cover the little books, and can include them with a thank you for attending card, then place them in an organza bag to match your place setting. If you want to see photos, just go to my website at www.bookcharmsmaine.com or go to favors, Boston  on the Knot website. I can also create a set of four just for your wedding so you can see how they come together - at no obligation or cost.

They really are cute - if you have a minute, take a look. You can email me as well at sdowns@roadrunner.com

Thanks,
    Sarah Downs
    Book Charms
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! I'm getting married in May - so maybe the snowcone idea! 

• Options
    mandi921vhmandi921vh member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anything guests can eat as a favor will be a big hit :)
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    PHughes819PHughes819 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE the Philly Phanatic idea- you could go along with the Phillies theme and get rally towels printed with the logo and your names.
  • Options
    tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_unique-wedding-favors-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:94121e5d-454b-40ec-8070-7fa37bd77c8cPost:92da88c3-6098-4a94-aaba-1cca58819c5c">Unique Wedding Favors?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi I am having an<strong> elegant, traditional </strong>wedding with a few surprises for the guests. I wanted to come up with a unique wedding favor (besides a photo booth) that my guests would love. I don’t really have a theme though and my wedding colors are purple and green. One of the surprises for the guests might possibly be the <strong>Philly Phanatic </strong>(Philadelphia Phillies mascot) as long as their schedule doesn’t conflict. Any ideas would be great! Thanks!
    Posted by NRigle13[/QUOTE]

One of these things is not like the other......
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's a great idea! thanks!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm thinking about using custom labeled perfumes and colognes for my wedding next March. I heard good things. Could be a fun idea?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used www.petitienne.com for my engagement announcements but they do favors too. All made from scratch, so delicious and 100% customizable. 

My family and friends still talk about them. 
    I'm thinking of getting their petit fours as my wedding favor =) The ones with the bows are so adorable!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards