Favors
Options

I have a question on favors...

When you're buying wedding favors, do the BM's and Groomsmen get wedding favors too? or just their bm gifts and groomsmen gifts?

Also, do you get every person at the table a favor or just 1 favor per couple?

Re: I have a question on favors...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It probably depends on what type of favor it is, but I'd say that every person who comes should get a favor, since usually there's a table for favors and people just go by and grab them - you won't be handing them out yourself!

Also, yes, the bridal party should generally be accounted for in the favor count!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did one per couple.  It was mini-bottles of champagne.  Had I done cookies or candy, I would have done one per person.  I had them on the tables.  And yes I included the bridal party.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did one per person i made gift bags for everyone and yes i included my bridal party.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i agree depends on the kind of favor, if youre doing cds of music, flower vases, or other trinket, not everyone in one household needs one, but any edible stuff, each and every person should get one...
    and yes include the WP
    10-10 siggy favorite summer picture Image and video hosting by TinyPic http://hiscb.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    anniemay1anniemay1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking of doing candle favors but a CD is an awesome idea! and would probably save me tons!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

try http://www.plantamemory.com
    They have some great ideas depending on your theme and they are all about "go green"!
    We are doing the gerbera daisy flower pots with one per couple.
    We also included the wedding party in our count!

• Options
    edited December 2011

Here is a great website that has unique favors!

http://sbb.theaspenshops.com/

• Options
    MarsarahMarsarah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to ask all the ladies who are coming to the wedding for their favorite dessert recipie. Then I am going to make a little booklet of them all and hand those out to each family. I'm going to have my recepie available to taste though--banana chocolate macadamia nut biscotti. Everyone knows that I love to cook and bake, plus who doesn't love new recipes for pot lucks? It will take a lot of time to prepare, but the cost should be pretty low.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing CD's for our favors.... its an idea that I got from a friend's wedding..... Everyone loved it!!! ... you can DIY and will save you a ton!!!  
    We did one per couple/ family if they had little children.....
    We had the seating cards attatched to them so that there was no confusion as to how many each person gets if they were on a table.....

good luck :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards