Favors

Bottle opener keychain?

What do y'all think of a bottle opener keychain as a favor for everyone? I hate personalized gifts so it will have a simple quote kinda like the "to have and to hold and to keep your beer cold" for koozies. What do you think of the idea? Also any cute ideas for quotes to go on them?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bottle opener keychain?

• Do people really use bottle openers anymore?  Everything pretty much has a twist top now so why would you fumble for your keychain when you can just twist the top off?  Because of that, I'm afraid you would have a lot left over like pp's cousin did with the koozies.

I'm always in the edible camp when it comes to favors.  Give me a a little treat to pop in my mouth over a trinket anyday.
  • Mrs.B6302007Mrs.B6302007 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2012
    I have my scan cards on my keychain so I wouldn't need anything else on there. ;-)
    I would LOVE chocolate truffles or something.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• I was thinking something like "Pop a top when the wedding stops" I don't like the idea of gifts at all but FH and his family does. I'm giving these people food, alcohol, flip flops, and a photo booth. I want to do something practical if we have to do gifts... They are already getting lots of cake so I don't want to do more food.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I wouldn't take one.

And I wouldn't take your flipflops either.  I'm an adult who knows the importance of purchasing shoes that are comfortable for my feet.  I don't need your $2 old navy flip flops.

Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
  • Good thing I'm not asking about flip flops or your shoe preference. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My friend purchased these for her wedding. She bought Bottle Opener keychains for the Groomsmen and had them each engraved with their different names and the date of the wedding. She got married over a year ago and still raves about this company. www.bridalshowerfavors.com she recommends it to everyone for their customer service and the quality of their items. Since then, 4 of our friends used this company for their weddings and not one problem as of yet.
  • 16020437505439 - I smell a vendor.  You only have 2 posts on the knot and they are both to advertise a favor vendor.  Reported.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards