Favors

Green candy buffet

We have decided to do a candy buffet for our reception. Our colors are black, white, and lime green. It is an outdoor wedding in the summer so I can't really have any chocolates on the buffet. Should I only do candy in our colors or would it be ok to do all sorts of candy? What are some candies for our colors?

Re: Green candy buffet

• Gummy Bears, Lollipops, Mike and Ikes, Skittles. If you google bulk green candy you will find a lot of options.
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • candywarehouse.com  you can pick the color you want and they have pages and pages of green options. 
  • Congratulations! Here are a few suggestions:-
    Candy Coated Green Pistachios
    Gum Balls
    Jordan Almonds
    Rock Candy sticks or on a string or loose
    Lollipops
    You can shop for candy by color at http://www.bulkcandystore.com/Candy-By-Color-C235.aspx

• 'candy covered' chocolates like m&ms last pretty well in the heat and come in custom colors.  You can also use the white 'champagne bubbles' candy, green apple gummy rings, green lollipops, black licorice (there are cute shapes like scottie dogs etc to be found), green and black licorice twists, etc.

Or for a more whimsical look go with lots of colors and use your favorite candies.

When I did one for my sister's wedding we tried to balance chocolate/sweet/sour/hard/chewy/gummy so lots of various kinds of candy were involved and there was something for everyone. Plus it had apples and pretzels for the non-sweets people.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards