Favors
Options

Ice cream sundae bar

Hey, everyone! I need some help! We're doing an ice cream sundae bar for a favor for our June wedding. The only problem is letting people know that the sundae bar is the favor. Any ideas on how to do this inexpensively? I've thought about business-card size papers at each place with a cheesy saying, like, "Thanks for getting the "scoop" on our big day!" But I'm not so sure about that! We're having between 250-300 people, so the less expensive, the better. But I don't want it to look "cheap." Thanks so much for your help!

The future Mrs. Kaye

Re: Ice cream sundae bar

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i don't think you even need to say anything, people aren't going to be looking for favors most people will be releived not to have to drag home chotchka
  • Options
    JennasourusJennasourus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I think if your having that big of a wedding you need to let people know. I like the idea of putting a cute little place card at each setting! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think you need to let peole know. Honestly, it's not a favor.  A favor is something guests can take with them.  I don't think favors are necessary, so it's not necessary to let your guests know what their 'favor' is.  It's ice cream - people will like it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's a really nice ideas ....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards