Favors
Options

Favors for adults / vs/ Kids

We have about 190 guests at our wedding (with 40 of them kids approx. 2mo - 12yrs). I had 200 hershey bars made up with our photo, that I'd like to ensure all the adults get 1 each of (that gives one extra per couple to share with their kids). And as I'd like to have a few extra (to keep for ourselves, unexpected guests and as appreciation gifts for outside people who have helped, such as the Photographer, decorators, helpers, ect.) is there any creative ideas of inexpensive favors I could put in a basket for the kids. (like etch a sketch key chains) ect.? but how do I accommodate the dif. age groups and also something to keep the kids busy, (like coloring books, bubbles) ect. Are there any ideas that would work for all?

Re: Favors for adults / vs/ Kids

• Options
    trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Any kid I know is going to want the candy bar AND the trinket.  Put one at each place setting.  I'd skip the cheapo toys for the kids and just order some extra candy bars if you won't have enough.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards