Favors
Options

fish net favors

Our wedding has a fish theme to it. My Groom and I love to go fishing together and he proposed at the lake. I'm trying to do it as classy as I can without being too cheesy. I wanted to make little fish nets as favors and fill them with swedish fish and hershey kisses. I've found a website that made them with lollipop sticks, pipe cleaners and net. Again, this may work but I'm trying to make it look classy instead of a 3rd graders art class project. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

Re: fish net favors

• Options
    trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The swedish fish and hershey's kisses sounds great.  A fish net?  Hmmmm.....seems like a waste of time and effort for people who don't fish, like well, us.

I'd get a cute little favor box or wrap them in tulle circles instead.  But good luck to you.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it's adorable! and YOU. That's what matters! It sounds like you'll be making your own little versions, so it won't be like fish nets you get from the pet store right?

Do it!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's exactly right. The fish nets wont be functional at all but they will hopefully be awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can get individually wrapped swedish fish and put them in a little box or what not with a card using a cute line like 'what a catch!'
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards