July 2012 Weddings

Watching Tv...

I'm watching "say yes to the dress" and Steve just looked at me and went "were you that big of a b***h" LOL far from it....My MOH and I went and looked at dresses...I picked the second one I tried on....It was the perfect style for me...Greek Goddess, flowy, minimal bling halter style. No train. no veil. just simple...

Re: Watching Tv...

• I'm with ya! I picked the first dress I tried on Wink  It went on and I knew that if I didn't walk down the aisle in that, I'd be thinking of it anyway. Some of the women on that show, I tell ya...

Though with my FI, he's far more grateful I'm not like some of the women on 'Bridezillas'. (Though I HAVE heard him grumble a few times that I should be on there... Lol... We all have our moments!)
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I went 3 different times but was never insane! I knew I wanted something great but I wasnt pleased until the last time I went. 
    pregnancy calendar
  • I am just shocked at some of these brides....one woman came in and had 3 months till her wedding and still didn't have a dress.....how can you wait that effing long?!
  • I know. I picked out the very first dress I tried on! Of course I tried on others.

And some of their budgets are shocking!
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards