Favors
Options

Bridal Shower Favor?

Hello,

My sister and I are planning my bridal shower for this April.  My fiance and I are making a donation in lieu of favors for the wedding reception, but I would like to give a nice (but not too expensive) favor for my bridal shower.  What has been the best idea you've seen so far? 

So far I like the idea of cookie cutters or something local like candy.  We're from Cleveland, OH, though so our choices are limited! 

Please let me know what you've seen out there! 

Re: Bridal Shower Favor?

• Options
    tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_bridal-shower-favor-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:a8c559bc-c6d8-4667-b3a0-ce1625730355Post:eb0aa003-3441-4c39-a1a6-2a644ac63ad1">Bridal Shower Favor?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, My sister and I are planning my bridal shower for this April.  My fiance and I are making a donation in lieu of favors for the wedding reception, but I would like to give a nice (but not too expensive) favor for my bridal shower.  What has been the best idea you've seen so far?  So far I like the idea of cookie cutters or something local like candy.  We're from Cleveland, OH, though so our choices are limited!  Please let me know what you've seen out there! 
    Posted by befiffick[/QUOTE]

First - you should not be co-hosting or planning your own bridal shower.

Next - please read the sticky at the top of the favors board regarding donations

Finally -  If your sister is looking for a little favor to give out, she should go to Malley's and get small packages of Buckeyes.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Options
    Monogramwedding.com has cute little favor bags with customizeable stickers. And free shipping. You could then put a little candy in your color or a little cookie cutter, etc in for very affordable. Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards