Favors
Options

VENDOR BEWARE *FavorCreative

Beware of Vicki/FavorCreative (she has a website and an Etsy store).

She was great to correspond with pre-purchase and quick to post a USPS tracking #, but it has been a month and she has not shipped the favors yet.
She has also failed to respond to any Etsy messages, emails and voicemails. I also posted a message on her business FB page and she deleted it.

I am now 3 weeks out from my wedding and disputing with Etsy and Paypal for a refund while searching for new favors without the budgeted money there to spend on them.

Re: VENDOR BEWARE *FavorCreative

• Options
    That's my biggest fear with online vendors. Does Etsy have a dispute resolution plan set up like Amazon and Ebay, so you will get your money back?
  • Options
    Etsy does have a dispute set up.

After I sent in paypal and etsy dispute along with multiple messages  she finally responded and sent out a fedex tracking number today-but the tracking # has no info linked to it. So hopefully she follows through and sends them!

All my other Etsy vendors have been great(invitations and all paper products, birdcage for cards,hair piece and sash )
  • Options
    Did she have favorable reviews on Etsy?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Did she have favorable reviews on Etsy?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Have you gotten them yet?
  • Options
    Got them. It took filing a complaint with Etsy and Paypal and for her to say well I knew we still had some time until your wedding (3 weeks,original tracking order was posted 1.5 months ago and multiple weeks of no response to me).

She had 1 negative feedback and a ton of positive feedback. I had originally found her off of her actual website which then took me to Etsy for purchasing. 

But the favors arrived and look great- it just took me turning into a giant B*atch to get them(which is not in my nature)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards