Favors

unique favors

I feel as if my creativity is spent.
I have spent so much time being "creative" over every detail, i have run out of juice for the favors.

im trying to think of a cute, unique, wedding favor

im having a summer wedding, near the ocean but not really going for a "beach" theme. (otherwise, id already have my favor, sand dollar ornaments hah) but instead its more "vintage glam"

I really love the idea of the tiny champagne bottles- becuse my colors are champagne and blush pink. but about 20 people on my fiances side dont drink Champagne because they are mormon (they dont drink at all).

errr.

so i am trying to find a favor to accodmate them- unless i do the mini champagne bottles and do t heirs are sparkling cider?

any other cute unique ideas?
www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image

Re: unique favors

• NJhousewife22NJhousewife22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think tiny champagne bottles and sparkling cider for the non-drinkers is a cute idea! 

Other suggestions are maybe votive candles or little bottles of jam or honey?
  • edited December 2011
    how about cute bottles of sparkling cider (non alcholaic) martinellies is an awesome one, and they look like champagne bottles anyway
  • edited December 2011
    I kind of like the idea of everyone getting sparkling cider or whatever.  There's a possibility that some of your other guests don't drink so I think something non-alcoholic would be a good choice.
  • Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could make personalized votives with vellum slipcovers and their last name initial on them. Just attach their seat assignment to the votive candleholder so they get the right monogram

There are DIY directions in my bio below, and pics of the vellum covered votives I did.
  • i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the suggestions sue n kevin i will def.check out your bio! 
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_unique-favors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:ac4728bd-515e-41c1-b73b-4bacf6c7bd58Post:1885c5a5-7403-404b-8517-c717b6a52835">unique favors</a>:
    [QUOTE]I feel as if my creativity is spent. I have spent so much time being "creative" over every detail, i have run out of juice for the favors. im trying to think of a cute, unique, wedding favor im having a summer wedding, near the ocean but not really going for a "beach" theme. (otherwise, id already have my favor, sand dollar ornaments hah) but instead its more "vintage glam" I really love the idea of the tiny champagne bottles- becuse my colors are champagne and blush pink. but about 20 people on my fiances side dont drink Champagne because they are mormon (they dont drink at all). errr. so i am trying to find a favor to accodmate them- unless i do the mini champagne bottles and do t heirs are sparkling cider? any other cute unique ideas?
    Posted by i2012do[/QUOTE]

I like the sparkling cider idea... I think doing candles or chocolates or something could be dangerous... they might melt.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I like your idea a lot and think it is very cute! Another idea just to throw out there is maybe personalized fans since it is a summer wedding and would probably come in handy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards