Favors
Options

Wedding Favor WHOOPS!

FI and I were at a wedding this weekend - at the table of ten, there were alternating bottles of light yellow liquid and dark red liquid (total of 10).  They were CLEARLY labeled as Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar.  Anyway, each table had a bottle of white wine and a bottle of red wine for the dinner.  The majority of our table had ordered the filet mignon, so the red wine went faster.

Well, a gentleman guest across the table, who was REALLY enjoying his alcohol throughout the night, was a little annoyed that the red wine ran out.  You can see where this is going...  He chose to NOT read the labels and pour the red "liquid" straight into his glass and take a big swig - only to realize, he had just taken a BIG gulp of balsamic vinegar!!!!

It was HYSTERICAL!  But a bit annoying in that all I coudl smell the rest of the night at our table was balsamic vinegar!

Re: Wedding Favor WHOOPS!

• Options
    Raquel928Raquel928 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lol thats is so funny ! That's what he gets for being greedy! If only they could have got a photo of that! That is the kind of moments that I am looking forward to at our wedding, un planned, hilarious moments! ( sucks about the smell though)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards