Favors
Options

Photo Booth

I am thinking about getting a photo booth for our reception. The deal we can get is for unlimited pictures for 4 hours. Is it OK for this to be our favor? So many people don't even take the favors at receptions and I am thinking that this might be a fun way to do. Thoughts?

Re: Photo Booth

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it is  a great favour! I know of a lot of people who have done it as a favour. My FI and I would love to do it to but it isn't in the budget : (
  • Options
    lizzonyclizzonyc member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm actually doing a photobooth as a favor.  My DJ (who I booked the photobooth through) is getting us frames that we'll put on the tables with a little thank you note in them  (picture in bio)

If my budget allows, I also want to get fall themed cookies or something...but photobooth pictures are something the guests will actually use and enjoy!
    Married 10/10/10 Baby due 10/03/11 BabyFetus Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker My Bio/Blog...updated 9/01
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yea - definitely a fun favor.  go for it!!!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    lrn7804lrn7804 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think its a great favor! We had wanted one in the worst way, its just not in the budget. I wanted to use the photobooth as a guest book, with a black piece of paper and silver markers at each place setting, have all the guests take a picture and attach it to the paper with a special note to the bride and groom...Good Luck, I am very jealous! lol
  • Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is definitely a good favor.  We are doing the same thing.  Our photo booth company offers frames at $2 a piece, but with over 260 invites that was too expensive on top of the booth itself.  I ended up finding the frames on ebay for .75 cents each.  Way cheaper, and this way we feel like people are getting a little more.  The strips themselves are enough though I think.  My feeling is that I would much rather have a photo strip of me and FI from someones wedding than almonds or a candle or something else. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    xoxobxoxob member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think this is a great idea. I was thinking about doing this as well, but there isn't a place for a photobooth at my venue.

The frames are also a great idea and can actually double as place settings. Simply fill the frame with the guest's name and table number. Then they can get there picture and they already have their frame!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards