Favors

Filler for Glass Favors? - help

I have stemless wine glasses with red wedding bells, the word Thank You and our names on them.  I feel like I need to fill them with something.. not even all the way.. maybe half way.  Any ideas? About 100 of them, personalized candy is not within my DIY budget.  Thoughts?

Re: Filler for Glass Favors? - help

• PeavyPeavy member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can fill them with light-weight candy like salt water taffy, cinnamon disks, starlight mints, etc.  You get a lot of pieces in a pound, and the twisty ends of the wrappers take up a lot of room, so you don't need so many.  Candy goes on sale at half price the day after Halloween.
  • edited December 2011
    Or perhaps doing a candy bar idea where the guests fill their glasses themselves. You wouldn't have to go overboard with filling little baggies or anything like that. Or you could have them filled with water before your guests come into the reception. What about just tissue paper and a couple candies in the bottom? Or the napkin your guests use for the dinner? I also think that they have the potential to look fine empty. Good luck. :)
  • harpsdesireharpsdesire member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would use them to hold the dinner napkin.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards