Favors
Options

Candy Favors...what kind of candy

Well I was loving the koozie idea with candy filling the koozie, but my mother says they are not classy enough to measure up to the rest of the wedding, and reading a few posts on these boards makes it clear that koozies are a thing of the past. 

Sooo.....

How do people normally do candy favors? Settling for candy favors seemed like a simple decision (and probably a guest pleaser) but now I'm not sure how to put these favors together.

Do I get the bags/boxes personalized and go with regular store bought candies, do I order all personalized candies/wrappers?? Err, what combination of personalization of bags and candy is best??

Also, what types of candy does everybody recommend??

Thanks!
 - 

Re: Candy Favors...what kind of candy

• Options
    No personalization.

Just different vases and jars filled with candies bought from wherever, store, bulk, etc.  And celophane bags are fine.
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
  • Options
    You could get it personalized but you don't have to. It depends what the candy is and what your preference is I guess. Do you want little bags, little boxes, little jars? What kind of candy are you using? Or you could not put them in anything- If they're hershey kisses and the wrapping matches your decor you could just lay them across the table. People will get that they are favors. I guess figure out what kind of candy you want to use and go from there! 
  • Options
    We are getting personalized m & m's and putting them in salt and pepper shakers. Also I am making chocolate lolipops in our colors. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    we are having small celophane bags filled with jelly bellys in our wedding colors at each place setting (i will try to upload a picture) but we are also having a few jars/bowls of things like rock candy and other munchable things thrown in amongst our desserts.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have hershey's kisses in cellaphane bags with ties from Michael's.  I also bought the Thank You stickers to put on them from there as well.  SImple..cost me about $8 total! They will just eat the candy and throw the bags away so keep that in mind.Aslo remember not everyone will take the favor.  I have aboot 110 people and I just bought enough for 90 people..I'm sure we will still have plenty left over.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are doing hershey kisses and using small white favor boxes, tied with ribbon that matches my colors.  I'm still debating on personalization or not.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    At Sweet & Sinful Chocolate Co. we make 12 flavors of cream filled chocolates.  We can sell them to you in bulk, packaged in a white box and you can add ribbon to keep your costs down or we can do that for you.  Check us out at

sweetandsinfulchocolateco.weebly.com

• Options
    I am thinking about buying m&m's in my wedding colors.  Thought about personalizing them but, it's too expenisive.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards